Can We Delete Paytm Account Permanently? How To Delete Paytm Account? How To Delete Paytm Account in India? How To Delete Paytm Account Forever? If you want answers to all these questions then you are in the right place. Here in this post, we have discussed a trick which will help you to delete your Paytm Account. Read the full post given below which is working.
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently Best Working Method
In India, almost all of them are using Paytm now. Paytm is a digital platform through which we can pay bills, recharge, shop, etc. Now, to use it we need to make an account but what if you want to delete the Paytm account. Till now we didn’t get any option to delete it directly. So, those who want to delete their Paytm account please go through the full post and learn how to do it. We also need to see that does Paytm allow to delete the Paytm Account? Yes, you can delete your account in three working days. Here we will tell you the best methods which are working.
NOTE: The process will take two to three days to delete the account.
Keep it in mind, that the Paytm account will not be deleted automatically, it will be done with the technical team. So, you need to request to the Paytm team for a good reason. If you are facing any problem then tell them to delete an account. So now, let us start the methods which will help to delete your Paytm Account.
Method 1: How To Delete Paytm Account Directly (Available On Old Paytm App)
- Step 1: First of all you need to Download the Paytm account or open it if you already have. Open it in Any browser.
- Step 2: Open the app Paytm.com and login to your existing account. (Login which you want to delete)
- Step 3: Then go to Profile
- Step 4: Click on Contact Us to submit the request
- Step 5: Then click on the option to submit the request
- Step 6: Now tell the reason why you want to delete your Paytm Account.
They will ask you:
REGARDING: Here you need to write, (for eg: Delete My Paytm Account )
TELL US: REASON: You can write, Hello Sir/Madam Please delete my Paytm Account. I want to delete my account because my registered Number has been stolen. So, I want to make a new account with the new number. I request you to delete my Paytm Account as soon as possible.
You can also upload a picture if you want, if not skip the option.
Email – Put Registered Email / Phone Number
Method 2: Change Paytm Phone Number & Delete Paytm Registered Number
In this method, you can remove your registered Paytm number from the account. So you can create a new account by changing the number in the old Paytm account only.
Your old Paytm Account must be login in the device. So, learn how to remove an old number from the Paytm and how can you add a new number to it.
- Step 1: First Login to your Paytm Account
- Step 2: Visit Profile Section
- Step 3: Click on Edit Profile
- Step 4: There will be a Phone number, just edit the number and enter another number which is not registered on Paytm account.
- Step 5: Click on Save
- Step 6: You will get an OTP on the new number. Enter the OTP and verify the number.
- Step 7: Your new number with a new account is done.
- Step 8: Now create a new account on the number and sign up with a fresh account.
Method 3: How to delete a Paytm account By Sending Email?
If you want to delete the Paytm account then you can send an email to Paytm care and delete the account. Let us see how you can send an email to Paytm care? Make sure your email id from which you are sending mail is registered on Paytm which you want to delete.
PAYTM CARE EMAIL ID: [email protected]
- Step 1: Go to your Gmail from where you want to email.
- Step 2: Click on Compose Mail
- Step 3: Enter the email of Paytm Care.
- Step 4: In the subject enter: “Bock My Paytm Account”
- Step 5: In content write a reason why you want to block or disable your account.
- Step 6: In two to three working days, your account will be deactivated or blocked.
Method 4: Also Can call to Paytm customer Care
Yes, you can delete your account by calling on Paytm Customer care from your registered number.
- Step 1: Call on the Paytm Customer Care: 0120 3888 388
- Step 2: You need to call from your registered mobile number.
- Step 3: Ask them to update your phone number or block your account.
There is no direct option to delete or deactivate your Paytm account. So these are the methods by which you can delete your Paytm Account.
Remove PayTM Wallet from Uber
Here you will learn how to remove Paytm Wallet from your Uber app. For booking a ride in Uber, Paytm Wallet is important. And in your Paytm Wallet, there should be a minimum of Rs. 200 to book a ride.
If you want to use the same Paytm account for another Uber account then how will you use? Can you delete Paytm Account From Uber? Delete Paytm Account from Uber? Here we have shown few methods to delete the Paytm wallet from Uber. Follow the given steps to delete Paytm wallet from Uber Account:
- Step 1: First of all Login to your Paytm Account and go to Paytm.com/settings
- Step 2: After you log in click on “Merchants Authorized By You”
- Step 3: There you will see the websites which you have allowed with Paytm Wallet.
- Step 4: Then you will see Uber. Click on Remove.
- Step 5: As you click on Remove you will be asked: “Are you sure to revoke Uber’s access?”
- Step 6: Click on yes Revoke Access.
- Step 7: You are done.
By following these steps you can easily remove the Paytm wallet from Uber.
CONCLUSION: So, if you want to delete your Paytm account then follow the given steps given above.
Share our post with your Friends and Family. Do not forget to Join our Facebook Group, Whatsapp broadcast list, and Our Newsletter so with that you can keep your self-updated with all post of SolutionBlogger.com. To join our broadcast list just message your name after opening this link. Facebook Group LINK
Whatsapp Profile LINK